Hen & Tilly Farmhouse Sinks is an authorized Ruvati dealer.
Ruvati is headquartered in Austin, Texas, Ruvati is proud to design and manufacture innovative kitchen and bathroom products that add elegance and sophistication to any home. Austin is an ideal location for prospering companies such as Ruvati. This fast-growing city offers a burgeoning real estate market with a variety of custom homes lining the streets. The diverse, multi-talented workforce in our area provides a rich range of expertise that allows us to deliver top-tier products to custom homeowners. Our leadership is fully committed to developing the skills and talents of our employees so that we can continue to produce the most desirable kitchen and bath fixtures on the market. With deep roots in Italian tradition, Ruvati is dedicated to creating high-end products that offer exceptional beauty, flawless functionality, and phenomenal quality.
As part of our commitment to delivering outstanding products, we invest in advanced manufacturing technologies to guarantee that every fixture meets rigorous quality control standards. Our optimized manufacturing process gives us total control of every step. It all starts with the highest quality components and raw materials. We use T-304 stainless steel, an alloy with 18% chromium and 10% nickel, for maximum service life. Ruvati faucets also use Kerox ceramic disc cartridges and Neoperl® aerators for enhanced functionality and efficiency. When it comes to our products, we only choose the finest components available.
We know that our customers have high expectations when it comes to the beauty and functionality of their fixtures. Ruvati uses state-of-the-art machinery to produce products that are superior in craftsmanship and performance. Every Ruvati product is carefully packaged to assure that it is delivered to customers in pristine condition. We also partner with fulfillment centers across the country to minimize shipping and transit time. Each step in the process is carefully calculated to ensure absolute perfection. Our continuous commitment to excellence has resulted in products that are known for lasting beauty and unparalleled performance.
Ruvati Warranty Information
Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Ruvati sinks and faucets carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential use. Ruvati Accessories carry a 1 year limited warranty.
Should customer experience any defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period, Ruvati will repair or replace the defective product, subject to the following conditions:
- Any claim made under this warranty must include a copy of a valid proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase.
- Our obligation under this warranty is to the original purchaser only, and may not be transferred.
- Product replacement does not include shipping costs or labor installation costs.
- Under most circumstances Ruvati will cover shipping charges to and from customers within 48 contiguous US states. Ruvati will not cover any shipping charges to customers in Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, Canada or any other country outside US.
- This warranty applies to residential installations only.
- Ruvati reserves the right to examine product in question and its installation prior to replacement.
- If an identical replacement product is not available, Ruvati reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar product.
NOTE: Accessories such as rinse grids, cutting boards, strainers are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty relates to defects in manufacture, materials or workmanship in a Ruvati sink or faucet supplied for installation into domestic premises in the United States. It does not extend to :
- Damage resulting from failure to maintain the product in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions provided with the product.
- Normal wear and tear, scratches or accidental damage.
- Faults arising from improper use and/or installation.
- Defects in accessories, strainers and rinse grids.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied are given, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives customer specific legal rights, and customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When requesting warranty replacement parts, you will need to provide:
- a dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Ruvati reseller)
- The specific part number(s) and/or part description to be replaced.
- In some cases,
- Ruvati will require a digital picture of the part or product to verify the defect.
- Ruvati will require delivery of the part or product for inspection of the defect.
Delivery of warranty replacement parts typically take up to 10 business days. In some cases, replacement parts may not be readily available and may take up to 4-8 weeks for delivery.
After the first 30 days of product purchase, the cost of shipping replacement parts may not be covered. Customer may be charged a nominal fee for shipping.
When requesting warranty service, you will need to provide:
- an approved Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) issued by Customer Service
- a dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Ruvati reseller)
- a description of the problem
Items must be properly and safely packed in such a manner to prevent damage to the part or product during shipment. For your safety, please ship via insured carrier which employs package tracking.
After warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement parts/products will be return shipped via Standard Ground service to the customer within 48 contiguous US states free of charge. Upgraded expedited shipment is available for a fee. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, or any other countries outside US will be responsible for shipping charges.
Ruvati will not service received items when:
- The item is inspected and found to be not covered by the warranty.
- The item is inspected and found to be damaged during shipment due to lack of proper packaging.
Return shipment of such products will be at the expense of the customer.
For products that are discontinued and no longer serviceable and/or replaceable, a pro-rated credit towards a purchase of another similar Ruvati brand product will be issued.
Ruvati Sink Care Guide
1. Rinse your Ruvati sink often
Just because your sink sees a lot of soap during its use does not mean it is clean. In fact, the chloride that is in most household soaps can actually hurt the surface of your sink over time. A simple way to prevent this is to give your sink a quick rinse after each use.
2. Scrub your Ruvati sink often
Food stains, water spots, and soap deposits can build up quick unless you stay proactive in regularly scrubbing your sink. Scrubbing your sink with a soft cloth and a non-abrasive chloride-free cleaner like Bar Keepers Friend – Stainless Steel Cleanser can extend the life of your sink by getting rid of harmful chemicals and acids built-up on the surface of your sink.
When scrubbing your sink, make sure not to use steel wool, a wire brush, or any type of abrasive sponge. Also, be sure to apply cleaner and wipe it in the direction of the polish marks of the sink. Do this about once a week if you use your kitchen sink on a daily basis.
3. Polish your Ruvati sink
If your want to give your sink a little extra shine us a stainless steel polish like Bar Keepers Friend Polish.
You can also use some home remedies like club soda or baby oil to achieve some extra shine. If using club soda, place the stopper in your sink drain and then rub the sink down with a soft cloth soaked in club soda. Be sure to dry the sink afterward with a dry cloth to prevent water spots.
If you are using baby oil, place a few drops on the surface of the sink and wipe off with a soft towel or paper towel.
4. A few DO-NOT’s
Here are a few things NOT to do in order to extend the life of your Ruvati Sink:
- Do not let acidic foods/liquids like fruit, salad dressing, or vinegar sit on the surface of your sink for an extended period of time. Long-term contact with acidity will cause harm to the surface of he sink.
- Don’t allow soap or cleaners to dry on the sink. Be sure to rinse regularly to get rid of any harmful chemicals in the soap.
- Don’t use anything abrasive to wipe the sink such as wool pads, wire brushes, or any other type of abrasive sponge or pad.
- Do not use your sink as a cutting board. Sharp objects like knives can damage the sink.
- Don’t leave steel or iron pots/cookware in the sink for a long period of time as it could lead to staining and rusting of your sink.
- Be sure to put any wet sponges or cleaning mats somewhere other than the surface of your sink. These items may also lead to the rusting and staining of your sink’s surface.