30" Ruvati Stainless Steel Apron Front Farm Sink Set RVC2423
Ruvati Stainless steel Farm Sinks blend the traditional antique style of a country barn kitchen sink with the modern trends of apron sinks. The contemporary designs of farmhouse sinks will excite any country kitchen remodel producing a one-of-a-kind truly vintage inspired farmhouse kitchen perfect for your at home rustic retreat. Join the latest interior design home fashion trend and add a farm sink to your kitchen decor today!
- Single Bowl Farm Sink big enough to soak large pots and pans
- 16 gauge premium 304 grade stainless steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel) for ultimate durability
- Luxurious satin finish - Easy to clean and long-lasting, and has an absolutely beautiful sheen
- Heavy duty sound guard padding and undercoating; reduces the sound of dishes clinking together
- Compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2" and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer
- Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty; See Ruvati Warranty for details
- Brushed Nickel Finish for beauty; durable and resistant
- Ceramic disc Sedal™ cartridge ensures your faucet will stay free of drips and leaks.
- Spring loaded pull-out spout extendable up to 22".
- Fits in a standard 1-3/8" size hole. Can be installed in up to 2" thick countertops.
- Hot and cold water connection lines (braided steel hoses) included.
- Included in box: Sink, cut-out template, rinse grid, basket strainer
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE: RUSTIC FARMHOUSE WALL CLOCK
$79 Value. Ends Soon
|Drain Size||3 1/2|
|Bowl Style||Zero Radius|
|Bowl Type||Single Bowl|
|Spout Style||Goose Neck|
|Spray Feature||Pull Down|
|Spout Height||9 7/8"|
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Hole Type||Single Hole|
|Water Type||Hot & Cold|
Stainless steel is an alloy made up of many materials such as chromium and nickel, making it more durable and resistant to daily use than cast iron, porcelain, and acrylic. It is resistant to rust, heat, stains, odors, peeling, cracking, chipping & most chemicals and is also easier to clean than most other materials. While stainless steel doesn’t come in as many color options as other materials, it will maintain its shine and look new for many years.