Ruvati 36" Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink Set RVC2467
Ruvati farm sink and faucet sets are designed with you in mind. We have packaged one of our premium 16 gauge stainless steel apron sinks with one of our luxury faucets to give you the perfect combination of form and function. Elegant, apron-front farmhouse kitchen sinks are a bold addition to any kitchen.
- Double Bowl Farm Sink to wash and soak at the same time; 16" x 16" (left) , 16" x 16" (right)
- 16 gauge premium 304 grade stainless steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel) for ultimate durability
- Luxurious satin finish - Easy to clean and long-lasting, and has an absolutely beautiful sheen
- Heavy duty sound guard padding and undercoating; reduces the sound of dishes clinking together
- Compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2" and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer
- Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty; See Ruvati Warranty for details
- Stainless Steel Finish for beauty; durable and resistant
- Ceramic disc Sedal™ cartridge ensures your faucet will stay free of drips and leaks.
- Flexible coil spout with pull-out spray head that can switch between stream and spray, for those hard to reach areas.
- Fits in a standard 1-3/8" size hole. Can be installed in up to 2" thick countertops..
- Hot and cold water connection lines (braided steel hoses) included.
- Included in box: Sink, cut-out template, rinse grid, basket strainer
|Drain Size||3 1/2|
|Bowl Style||Zero Radius|
|Bowl Type||Single Bowl|
|Spout Style||Goose Neck|
|Spray Feature||Pull Down|
|Spout Reach||9 7/8"|
|Spout Height||6 1/4"|
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Hole Type||Single Hole|
|Water Type||Hot & Cold|
Stainless steel is an alloy made up of many materials such as chromium and nickel, making it more durable and resistant to daily use than cast iron, porcelain, and acrylic. It is resistant to rust, heat, stains, odors, peeling, cracking, chipping & most chemicals and is also easier to clean than most other materials. While stainless steel doesn’t come in as many color options as other materials, it will maintain its shine and look new for many years.