Whitehaus 36" Fireclay Farmhouse Sink WH3618-BLUE
- Fireclay sink is reversible and 1" solid all around for maximum durability
- Fireclay sink is finished on all 4 sides and can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
- Bold Beautiful Sapphire Blue color makes a statement in any kitchen decor
- Use with drains RNW35L, RNW50L, or WH202 only
- Matching sink grid to protect bottom of sink GR3618
- Warranty : 1 Year Against Manufacturing Defects And 10 Years Against Fading And Staining Of The Glaze. See Whitehaus Warranty info for details
|Drain Placement||Off Set, Sink is reversible so drain can be placed on right or left side|
|Drain Size||3 1/2|
|Bowl Type||Single Bowl|
|Maintenance and Care||
Nonporous fireclay makes for a stain-resistant and easy-to-clean surface. A rinsing and wipe-down are recommended after each use to prevent water spotting
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
"The Benefits of an Authentic farmhouse sink. The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used fine fireclay allows for uniformity in the finish. Durability - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks. Scratches - These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots pans knifes etc. Thermal Shock - Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink."